Our Leadership Team is composed of the following members.
- Professor Tom Hugh – Chair of Surgery, Northern Clinical School and SERT Institute Director.
- Dr Michelle Mulligan – Clinical Director, Division of Surgery and Anaesthesia, RNSH.
- Ellie McCann – SERT Manager.
- Maria Quilantang – Data Analysis & Surgical Outcomes (DASO) Unit Manager.
- Associate Professor Margaret Schnitzler – Academic Lead, Sydney Medical Program (SMP).
- Dr Jonathon Parkinson – Postgraduate Research and Training Lead.
- Clinical Associate Professor Anthony Glover – Masters of Surgery Lead.
- Dr Matt Doane – Departmental of Anaesthesia, RNSH.
- Dr Kris Rasiah – Co-ordinator, Surgical Teaching in SMP.
- Dr Richard Piper – Clinical Informatics Lead.
- Ms Linda Furness – Operations Manager, Division of Surgery and Anaesthesia, RNSH.
Guest members, such as the NSLHD Chief Executive, the Associate Dean of the Northern Clinical School, the University of Sydney salaried academics and those with other key roles are also invited as appropriate. This includes the identified academic leads within each RNSH surgical department that champion academic activities on campus.